[mythtv-users] Where to send Feature requests?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Jan 9 00:50:08 UTC 2006

Stewart wrote:

> I have seen a trac list to track bugs, but I have not been able to
> find anythere to place feature requests, specifically, this is a
> mythweb feature request.

To be honest, there really isn't.  There is a page on
http://www.mythtv.info for feature requests but it is by no means
official because this is a group project.  While there are a handful of
developers here, most of them spend what time they can on features they
support or would like to see enhanced or added.  And while not ever user
is a coder, the unfortunate reality is that unless your feature request
lines up with another developer's, it may never get worked on due to the
time limited nature of the work...

Just my 2 cents

Kevin