[mythtv-users] Multiple card issue? DVB and PVR

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:15:45 UTC 2006

Thanks it helped alot.

I finally got them working together, mostly I think it was due to the cards
being added to the database incorrectly. I'm sure it was my fault when
adding the cards.

I surfed the database using phpmysql and found the table 'videosources' I
think that was the name of it and the cards weren't listed and the channel
information was pointing to the wrong card. So, I added the cards and fixed
the channel information and things seem to be working correctly.

Thanks again.