[mythtv-users] MythTV w/ Mac OS X Frontend

Matt Jordan thehappyfunball at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:35:52 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I currently have a MythTV (on Ubuntu) box that is working well but I
wanted to try to run the Myth frontend from an OS X box.

I downloaded two different builds of the MythFrontend for OS X and
they both start and ask for the language.  After that, they ask for
the hostname (IP) of the backend, database name and such.  When I
click "Finish" the program just closes.  There is no indication that
it crashed, it just quits.

Can anyone help me out with this?

(The MythTV Linux box is up and running and I can access the MythWeb
interface from the Mac and everything.)

Thanks!

Matt