[mythtv-users] Shortening Messages - Was: Re: Problems with Mounting DVDs

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Jan 11 14:16:46 UTC 2006

At last - somebody who knows how to use an editor :-)

A lot of threads on this list wind up with 8 or more levels of
quoting, including the list footers every time, so I don't mean to
pick on this particular thread, but could folks *please* at least
edit out the unneeded footers, as well as any needless text.

I see a lot of postings with 100 lines of quotes just to add a line
or two, makes for tedious reading.

I hope this will be taken in a constructive way, as that is how I
intended it.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org