[mythtv-users] Can't delete two recorded shows

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 03:14:22 UTC 2006

You are probably missing the corresponding nuv file.  Simply create the file
on the file system and then you will be able to delete the program from
mythtv.

The filename is a combination of the channel, start time, and end time.
Once you have determined the name of the file, go to your video directory
and create the file.  The touch command works well for this:

touch filename.nuv

Larry