[mythtv-users] problem.." GDM could not write to your authorization file"

ChildeRoland rolandchilde at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:15:37 UTC 2006

Same thing happened to me, but when I did "df -h" it shows that my
/dev/hda1 (mounted on /) is 100% full (4.1G size, 3.9G used).  But,
all my recordings go to /myth which is mounted for /dev/hda4 (default
KnoppMyth setup).

So, I'm kinda new at this stuff, but what would cause the root
partition to fill up like that??  And, is there anything I can do to
fix it?  Any little advice in the right direction would be
appreciated.