[mythtv-users] Live TV recording as if it was a scheduled recording

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 01:06:46 UTC 2006

Kevin,

I'll give you one example of the koolaid gang trying to force their
koolaid on others.

The attitude is my highway or the high way. It has been quite apparent
from the mailing list. Some are nicer comments such as "Then leave!!",
others are not nicer such as demonstrated by the above link.

Any sort of discussion which questions the way mythtv behaves is high
jacked by the koolaid gang and the original poster and others are
flamed. I know several very good knowledgable people who used to
contribute on the list, but now have left it totally, just because of
this kind of attitude.  Its a real loss for the overall community.

Mudit