[mythtv-users] 350/500 setup. Tuner #3 cannot tune about 60 or so.

Stewart braedric-mythuser at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 15:42:54 UTC 2006

Thanks.   I'll be waiting for the released version.

I'm taking no chances with the premier of 24 on tonight. :)

The fact that it's the third tuner (so rarely used except for live tv), I think I can wait.

Stewart Larsen

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.
~ Ben Franklin

Hackers do for love what others wouldn't do for money.

If you think technology will solve your security problems, you don't
understand the technology and you don't understand the problems.
~Bruce Schneier