[mythtv-users] MythTV SUSE 10.0 Howto guide

Cougar mythtv at lost.data.ee
Mon Jan 16 10:09:18 UTC 2006

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005, mike choy wrote:

> Hi Team
>
> I wanted to announce my SUSE 10.0 MythTV howto guide
> http://acaciaclose.co.uk/28654/index.html
> Feedback welcomed
>
> enjoy
>
> Mike C
> http://www.acaciaclose.co.uk
> The home of SUSE multimedia

Hi,

I took PLD RPM spec file for MythTV and modified it so that it works under
SuSE now. I try to make SVN based RPMs as often as possible (new RPM after
1-3 days usually) and make them are accessible via APT if you add these
lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

rpm http://www.version6.net/apt/ SuSE/10.0-i386 version6
rpm-src http://www.version6.net/apt/ SuSE/10.0-i386 version6

Right now this is pure SVN build without plugins but consists addional
Estonian language pack. I plan to integrate all SVN plugins and some
popular themes to it in the near future also.

So, if anybody likes to test new SVN versions then enjoy it! :-)

---
Cougar