[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Brian Stults bstults at crim.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:59:20 UTC 2006

Dag Nygren wrote:
> Tried the new mythweb and like the layout.
>
> There is a problem in my setup though:
>
> The "tv" page is blank.
> I suspect that this has something to do with the fact
> that I am running Mythweb and the MySQL database
> on a different machine than MythTV itself.
>
> The previous versions of mythweb worked fine in this setup though

I have the same problem, and I am running mysql and mythweb on the same
machine.  There have been posts about this to the -users and -dev lists
in the past month.  The suggestions posted there have not worked for me.
 I have tried both php4 and php5.  I do not get any php or http errors.
 I read through the mythweb README very carefully and followed all the
instructions.  Mythweb worked for me up until about a week ago.  I am
using SVN (8623).