[mythtv-users] Dish Network 322/PVR-500 Setup

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Jan 17 21:51:28 UTC 2006

At 8:07 PM -0600 1/13/06, Rusty McEacharn wrote:
>i just skimmed my dish 322 manual and it looks like you are out of
>luck.  you can change both channels to rf, but not ir.  get two 322s
>for the myth backend, then you can use the other two rf channels for
>other rooms.  it would cost the same as getting two 311s.

Yup, that's one of the reasons I went with the two 311s. I remember
it took me a long time to figure this out when deciding what to order
from Dish.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"