[mythtv-users] backend keeps dying

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:44:32 UTC 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:37:12 -0800
Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 17 January 2006 17:13, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> > My mythtv backend keeps dying for no reason. Okay, I clueless till ;-)
> >
> > from the mysqld.err file;
> >
> > sudo tail /var/log/mysql/mysqld.err
> > 060117 13:22:00 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'.
> > (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:01 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file:
> > 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:01 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't
> > open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:01
> > /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145)
> > 060117 13:22:02 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'.
> > (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:02 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file:
> > 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:03 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't
> > open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:03
> > /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145)
> > 060117 13:22:04 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYI'.
> > (errno: 145) 060117 13:22:04 /usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't open file:
> > 'recordedmarkup.MYI'. (errno: 145)
> >
> > Yet, this file exists;
> >
> > sudo find / -name recordedmarkup.MYI -print
> > /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg/recordedmarkup.MYI
> >
> > Any ideas as to fixing this?
>
> # mysqlcheck -r -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
>
> A poke of the list archives should have turned that up...
>
> --
> Jarod Wilson
> jarod at wilsonet.com

Looks like I need to grab some of the older messages ;-)

Thanks.

This is the first run of that;

sudo mysqlcheck -r -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
mythconverg.callsignnetworkmap                     OK
mythconverg.capturecard                            OK
mythconverg.cardinput                              OK
mythconverg.channel                                OK
mythconverg.codecparams                            OK
mythconverg.conflictresolutionany                  OK
mythconverg.conflictresolutionoverride             OK
mythconverg.conflictresolutionsingle               OK
mythconverg.credits                                OK
mythconverg.dtv_multiplex                          OK
mythconverg.dtv_privatetypes                       OK
mythconverg.dvb_channel                            OK
mythconverg.dvb_pids                               OK
mythconverg.dvb_sat                                OK
mythconverg.dvb_signal_quality                     OK
mythconverg.dvdinput                               OK
mythconverg.dvdtranscode                           OK
mythconverg.favorites                              OK
mythconverg.filemarkup                             OK
mythconverg.housekeeping                           OK
mythconverg.jobqueue                               OK
mythconverg.jumppoints                             OK
mythconverg.keybindings                            OK
mythconverg.keyword                                OK
mythconverg.mythlog                                OK
mythconverg.networkiconmap                         OK
mythconverg.oldprogram                             OK
mythconverg.oldrecorded                            OK
mythconverg.people                                 OK
mythconverg.profilegroups                          OK
mythconverg.program                                OK
mythconverg.programgenres                          OK
mythconverg.programrating                          OK
mythconverg.recgrouppassword                       OK
mythconverg.record                                 OK
mythconverg.recorded                               OK
mythconverg.recordedmarkup
warning  : Number of rows changed from 52759 to 52789
status   : OK
mythconverg.recordingprofiles                      OK
mythconverg.recordmatch                            OK
mythconverg.recordoverride                         OK
mythconverg.settings                               OK
mythconverg.videocategory                          OK
mythconverg.videocountry                           OK
mythconverg.videogenre                             OK
mythconverg.videometadata                          OK
mythconverg.videometadatacountry                   OK
mythconverg.videometadatagenre                     OK
mythconverg.videosource                            OK
mythconverg.videotypes                             OK

The second running shows everything is okay.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759