[mythtv-users] Mythweb schedule recordings - possible to add a new type "weekday"?

John Andersen jsamyth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:17:49 UTC 2006

On 1/16/06, obscure information. <obscure411 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering about too, for instance:
>
> I'm trying to record old Simpsons reruns off of Fox Monday - Friday, but
> there doesn't appear to be an option for this type of recording...
>
> Then again, it might just be another time for me to RTFM or RTFW :)

I do this all the time.
Use Find one daily option.  If its not on, it won't be recorded. (DUH).

Works great for daily shows that appear only on week days, even if
it gets shifted around in the daily schedule.  Won't record anything
on the week end, unless they happen to slip in a rerun or something.