[mythtv-users] ProjectGrayhem-wide theme version 1.2

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:53:41 UTC 2006

On 1/18/06, Steve Adeff <adeffs at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 January 2006 01:43, Justin Hornsby wrote:
> > Hello again.
> >
> > I've just put up version 1.2 of my ProjectGrayhem-wide theme.
> >
> > I made changes in the following places:
> >
> > Now showing more items in the menus
> > More screen used in 'watch recordings', 'delete recordings' and 'program
> > finder'
> >
> > I didn't change the size of the watermarks (because my source graphics
> > aren't high enough resolution).. sorry Isaac.  I'll get round to that
> > soon enough ;-)
> >
> > Get the theme from www.juski.co.uk.
> >
> > And FYI this theme will work with SVN mythtv as well as 0.18 versions,
> > just as the 4:3 theme does.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Justin.
>
> looks good, I still get the cut off date values in Watch Recordings, etc.
>
> --
> Steve

I did too, but I lowered my DPI to 75 from 100 and now it works on all
3 digit dates (1/11 but not 11/11 for example).  I blamed my own setup
as I've been tweaking my font recently and probably dorked something,
but since you mentioned it, I figure I should say "me too".

Otherwise, I really like this theme!  It looks great on my TV with my
setup.  And I use XvMC so I get the gray OSD too which matches
perfectly with this theme :D

Thanks!