[mythtv-users] ProjectGrayhem-wide theme version 1.2

Kirby Bakken kirby at magnaspeed.net
Wed Jan 18 23:13:04 UTC 2006

Appologies for being dumb, but how do I 'see' a new theme to be able to
choose it?  I untar'red the ProjectGreyhem-wide tarball in the themes
dir, updated myththemes.pro, ran qmake myththemes.pro, make install, and
can see the theme in /share/mythtv/themes...  then I start mythfrontend,
select Setup, Appearance, and don't see any it as a choice in the Theme:
selection box.....  All the faq's imply that all I have to do is what
I've done....