[mythtv-users] all recording schedules missing! v18.1 please help

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:18:08 UTC 2006

I lost power last night, just now booted up my mythbox and it says
there's no programs scheduled in the upcoming programs! :( What could
have happened?? I'm horrified, I had so much scheduled. What table in
mysql can I check? Log files? Any ideas what could have gone wrong?

As a side note, the program guide is empty and I tried manually
running mythfilldatabase and it gives me 500 internal server error.

All my previous recordings and their descriptions are still there.

Thanks for your help,
-Kenneth