[mythtv-users] Importing recordings after losing entire database and reinstalling

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:02:16 UTC 2006

Well, during my computer upgrade I manage to fry my hard drive (not
the video drive, but the Linux Root)

I have lost everything on it and am left with my /video partition.
I have tried to find some answers on how to import this video back
into my new mythtv setup, but only come up with importing .avi's etc.

I am guessing that I have lost the show information etc. But is there
a script or a method for importing these .nuv files back into mythtv
so I can watch them from the "watch recordings"?

I don't suppose any of the program information is stored in the .nuv
files? (didn't think so!)

thanks
david