[mythtv-users] How do you switch terminals when ctrl-alt-# doesn't work? Answered...

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Jan 19 15:23:54 UTC 2006

Using chvt worked for my case.  Thank you so much for this suggestion.
I wanted to modify the subject so this is easy to locate on gossamer.

BTW, on KnoppMyth "chvt 7" is what gets you back to the Gnome desktop.

I hope this helps someone.  If I had done this when I got the answer to
my "using Gnome without a mouse" question 6 months ago, I would not bet
wondering how to do it today.