[mythtv-users] A total newbie needs to know how to adjust modelines.

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Jan 19 23:20:55 UTC 2006

I think this is a mode line issue.  I have this TV
http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,1578,00.html and
this KnoppMyth box http://www.bronosky.com/index.php?p=21

I have 2 big problems.
1.  when booting and when at the terminal (via ctrl-atl-f1) I'm loosing
so much screen to overscan, that I can barely function.
2. When I am in freex86/MythTV the monitor jumps from 1080i mode to 480p
mode and I have no legible text.

So, I have no idea where to start configuring, because the Unix servers
that I develop always already work.  I'm new to this Linux thing.

Please advise.

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.