[mythtv-users] MythTV.org Wiki

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:12:46 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 January 2006 03:33, Stef Coene wrote:
> On Friday 20 January 2006 03:22, Steve Adeff wrote:
> > I just want to emphasize the fact that the official MythTV.org wiki is up
> > at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
> >
> > The site still has a lot of room to grow, adding hardware setup, work on
> > the User Manual, etc. It also has a lot of good information there. So do
> > a search there before coming here, add information when you solve
> > problems, and help build the knowledge contained there.
>
> Mhh, I started to edit some pages and I have some questions.
>
> What's the best way to on include a script?  I can not find a way to attach
> somthing, so I copied it in the text.  But that's looking fine.
>
> Is there a place in the wiki where I can describe my setup ?
>

> Stef

I like to use <pre><nowiki> for scripts etc, thats what I've been doing on my
pages so far.

As for style, etc, Jay mentioned working with Jeff on this. My chime in is
that you should try and copy as much as possible what other articles are
there. I spend about 1/2 my time editing articles to make them all have the
same feel, etc, so don't worry about how things look.

You folks can all add information I can't, from your own personal experience,
etc. I have no problem going through articles and updating formating to give
a more fluid look to the site.

--
Steve