[mythtv-users] MythTV.org Wiki

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:25:27 UTC 2006

> > Is there a place in the wiki where I can describe my setup ?
> >

> > Stef
>
> You folks can all add information I can't, from your own personal
> experience,
> etc. I have no problem going through articles and updating formating to
> give
> a more fluid look to the site.

I think he meant like an
everyone-makes-a-page-to-describe-their-own-mythbox. Is that
an acceptable use? I think it would be neat to see, especially if some of
the more
creative boxes included photos and writeups, along with part lists, but
mythtv.org might
not be the place for it (unless somebody gives the OK, and I'm all for it)