[mythtv-users] The perfect MythTV Motherboard at last

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Sun Jan 22 11:18:40 UTC 2006

At th aopen site there is someone saying he is using it for mythtv

This is a truly excellent motherboard. It has everything. Ok, not
everything. It could do with some more PCI slots, but then you cannot have
everything. I use mine as a quiet PVR running MythTV, beside my television.
With a quiet PSU, it is almost impossible to tell that the machine is
powered up. Most of the time theCPU fam is not even turning. Oh and by the
way, just for giggles I have my 1.86G CPU overclocked to 2.1G.All in all a
brilliant motherboard. I only wish it was a) cheaper and b) more readily
available.

http://www.aopen.nl/Products/mb/i915GMm-HFS.htm