[mythtv-users] DVB subtitles comments

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:36:54 UTC 2006

Hey,

Just installed svn version of mythtv and I am eager to try out subtitles.
When I go to
playback and select menu->subtitles->Finnish, mythtv just Subtitle track 1,
no text shows
up . What could be wrong here ?

Someone mentioned about enabling them. Do I need to do something else to
display the text ?

I did not find anyt keyboard command for that from mythtv.org

- Tomi -