[mythtv-users] Mounting DVDs via NFS problem

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Tue Jan 24 20:04:08 UTC 2006

Geoff,

Heh... there's already a symlink.  Thought you already knew as have
emailed on the mailing list, but I've found the problem was mounting the
DVD as UDF - NFS doens't support exporting UDF filesystems.  Mounting it
as ISO9660 fixed the problem.

Thanks *so* much for your help tho, it was brilliant!

Cheers - Piers