[mythtv-users] Mythvideo behavior since last update?

Jurgen Kramer gtm.kramer at inter.nl.net
Wed Jan 25 18:05:58 UTC 2006

It seems that, since I last updated mythtv last weekend (atrpms), my
mythvideo has developed some annoying behavior of displaying a pop up
box which keeps coming up whenever I try to watch a video. When (try to)
elect a movie or clip to watch it displays a box with choices of:

- Watch This video
- Get Full Plot
- Cancel

Selecting Cancel or Watch This Video just results in the box being
displayed again. Only by pressing escape I can get it to go away. Some
files still play normally but after pressing stop on the remote the box
is coming up again.

Anyone else have this problem?  Any solutions?

BTW I tried updating mythtv today but it fails with:
Error: Missing Dependency: /lib/modules/v4l-cx2341x-init-mpeg.bin is
needed by p ackage ivtv-kmdl-2.6.14-1.1653_FC4

Jurgen