[mythtv-users] MythBurn

Kerry Wilson kwilson at wmsco.com
Wed Jan 25 18:19:46 UTC 2006

Jim Reith wrote:
> At 12:26 PM 1/25/2006, you wrote:
>
>> Any reason why MythBurn is not included in the mythtv-suite?  It is one
>> of the things I was looking forward to the most with a MythTV.
>>

> it's now included with the latest KnoppMyth

I am using Ubuntu, I did a KnoppMyth install and everything worked
pretty good, then I started having some problems and did not know where
to start.
So I decided to use Ubuntu ( My current favorite distro ) so I could
learn some of the ins & outs.  Only thing is I could not get MythBurn to
install.  the install.sh just seemed to loop and also it had some
dependencies that I could not resolve ProjectX.jar and tcrequant.