[mythtv-users] I'm getting real pissed off about IVTV

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 19:57:18 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 25 Jan 2006 17:02, Richard Bronosky wrote:

Hi Richard,

Looks like , to me, you have a half dead board... I've had two so far, DOA,
The first has been confirmend DOA and the 2nd is going back tomorrow, let's
hope the 3rd works...I guess that they will test with a windows box.

The test you did below is all that I did in the end, the clue is when you set
the freq/channel on /dev/video0 or 1, it either says "signal found" or
doesn't respond with anything...

Steve