[mythtv-users] Help Developing MythWeb

Josh Burks dotnofoolin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:59:36 UTC 2006

On 1/25/06, Dave Bixler <dbixler at wbs-wireless.com> wrote:
>  There's an excellent product out there that I use already for streaming
> stuff called SlimServer (http://www.slimdevices.com).  It can stream many
> different types of media.  As I'm fairly new to MythTV development as well,
> I don't know how people feel about integrating existing software into the
> projects.  I too am a Java engineer, though I have experience in many
> different languages.  Just thought I'd point out an already existing piece
> of software that might make writing the music section a bit easier.

Better yet, how about a web based streaming audio player with playlist
capabillity. I know you can do it in flash, and probably in java. Then
anybody with a flash (90% probably have it anyways) or java enabled
browser can enjoy their music collection from anywhere :) (pending
internet connection of course)

Josh