[mythtv-users] Help Developing MythWeb

Dave Bixler dbixler at wbs-wireless.com
Wed Jan 25 20:14:49 UTC 2006

Well, if you're streaming to the browser you can always use WinAmp to
play the file.  I don't want to start a flame war here, but even though
I'm an devout Java engineer with Sun certifications, I'd never use an
applet to do anything -- I really despise even loading them when I visit
a web site and generally keep Java completely disabled in Firefox and
IE.  I'm just not sure you'd really even need a client other then WinAmp
or the plethora of available stream players out there if you were doing
direct streaming from something like slimserver.  Just my .02 :).

--Dave