[mythtv-users] How much storage do you have for MythTV?

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:32:14 UTC 2006

My /video partition is 140 GB, but I don't really use myth for recording
much.  If I want to make sure something gets recorded, I usemy directv
tivo,  If I want watch something on nework tv, I use test-mpeg2 and  mplayer
on my  myth box.

Come to think of,  I don't really use myth for anything.   I just tinker
with it in my spare time for fun.