[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: Broadcast flag and a kick in the teeth

Stan Zaske swzaske at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 17:55:55 UTC 2006

All very good advise however the Republicans are way out in front in the
race to suck up PAC money from corrupt lobbyists and I'm very active
politically. This country needs a change in direction and that looks to
be Democratic. And it's probably a good idea for me to stop my OT
remarks before I pull out the old soap box.