[mythtv-users] getting more pissed off about IVTV

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Jan 26 18:42:06 UTC 2006

Thank you may friend.  I did actually try to subscribe at that site and
I got notice that I was already subscribed.  Which I was pretty sure
about since I'm getting the list messages at this address.  I just never
noticed the domain change.  And, my address book auto complete hides it
from me.

It's all totally my fault.  Which I am very happy about.  I wanted to
believe great things about BOTH of these 2 communities that are so
closely intertwined.