[mythtv-users] Updates for 0.19...

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:24:25 UTC 2006

> Updates for mythRecipe, mythStreamTV and mythburn-ui to compile and work
> with 0.19 can be found at my hp:

Cool! Couple of questions:

1) Does MythStreamTV still need specially compiled versions of vlc to
work? I've been trying to get it to work with FC3 RPM binaries from
ATRPMs but I can't get it to play nice. I've been assuming that's
because I didn't download the source files and compile them as per the
README instructions. I'm not keen on compiling & installing from
source. Do you know whether the FC4 RPMs will work any better?

2) I see you're developing a MythMail. Great stuff! I read in the 0.19
release notes that there will be a new pop up keyboard to make text
entry easier. Are you planning on using that?

Regards,
Phill