[mythtv-users] Debian 'apt-get build-dep mythtv' problem?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:44:32 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply Alex.

Funny you should mention stable, I did have to do some updating with stable
mainly with regard to e2fsprogs as it was the problem child when
running 'apt-get
update' before getting this error. But after making that change I thought I
went back to testing or is that sarge and ran 'apt-get update', I'm a little
confused.

Won't me changing the sources.list from stable to testing and running 'apt-get
update' change the packages (not sure if this accurate name or reference to
what it does) to testing/sarge? or is there some other process I need to
follow before running the update to clear out the old references to stable?

If you don't mind me asking another question, have you compiled SVN on an
Xbox? If so, want kind of road blocks did you run into?

thanks,