[mythtv-users] Which version of xmame is supported?

Jeff Hardy hardyjm at potsdam.edu
Fri Jan 27 22:15:46 UTC 2006

You might be interested in this thread:

I have xmame 0.102 running with mythgame 0.18.1 on FC4.  I used the
wrapper script suggested by that thread unchanged and it worked right
away (with a couple of other minor tweaks I found on other threads).

Some other things to look for: run mythfrontend from the console to see
what kind of errors it may be having.  I had to fiddle with the joytype
setting, changing it to '1' for my USB gamepads.  I think I also had to
remove 'genre' from the browsing order in the settings dialog.

Basically, try the things in the above thread, and then try the things
here:

http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MythGameHowTo

The next release sounds like a lot of kinks were worked out.