[mythtv-users] Video Player that can Bookmark

Peter Darley darley at darleyconsulting.com
Sat Jan 28 16:41:51 UTC 2006

Folks,
	I've been watching movies a lot on the ol' Myth system, and I find that I
often can't finish a movie in one sitting because of my new daughter.  I'm
wondering if anyone can suggest a video player that will allow me to save a
bookmark of where I left off when I stopped the video, similar to what Myth
can do with TV shows?  I checked out xine and mplayer, and it doesn't look
like either of them can do it, tho I could have missed something.
Thanks,
Peter Darley