[mythtv-users] Help Developing MythWeb

Garth Benedict shrkbait at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 22:45:11 UTC 2006

I just installed mp3act this morning.  Extremely fun.  I have the streaming
and jukebox mode working perfectly after a couple tweaks for permissions.

This in mythweb would be a dream.  I will never go back to mythweb or even
myth music now that this is working.  Need my laptop handy but it is worth
it.  Maybe once this new mythweb in 0.19 comes out I will see if they can be
integrated for those wanting/needing something like this.