[mythtv-users] Mythburn and ProjectX

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:36:28 UTC 2006

Thank you Mike, I had to recompile ProjectX using the j2SDK, launch
using j2re java runtime and it worked fine.  Now on to getting Mytburn
to work.

I was reading a thread that mentions that the mythburn script wont
work in .19, I thought that mythburn was going to be included with
.19?

I subscripe to both the developer and user lists, but where can I see
the new features being released in the upcoming.19?  All I see on
mythtv.org is the .18.1