[mythtv-users] Segfault when configured MythTV with XvMC

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:09:57 UTC 2006

Hello

Thank you for this...

I have tried several revision of nVidia before but it didn't make any
difference.
I'm now recompiling a kernel with a higher kernel frequency (1000Hz) and
will downgrade the nvidia driver as well while I'm at it.

Will keep you posted. It seems that a few people have issues with XvMC but
nobody seem to have found a unique solution to it.

JY