[mythtv-users] Overture case and heat

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:58:20 UTC 2006

I had the antec overture case with my intel 2500 + technotrend 2100 premium
and pvr 250.
heat went to about 60C at maximum load. I had put minimum  voltage to
processor, but nothing
special done. I had no problems with the case regarding temperature. The
power supply tho did not
like to cooperate with myh technotrend dvb-card and that is why I changed my
case.

One overture for sale 8).