[mythtv-users] Program Guide speed on Epia M9000

Marco Ridoni m.ridoni at cicero.it
Mon Jan 30 13:50:02 UTC 2006

The program guide, on my Epia M9000 (C3 at 933MHz) based MythTV system is really slow.
It takes ten seconds to enter the first screen and 2-3 seconds each time I scroll one
row up or down. I've tried with different themes (Retro, Blue, GANT, etc.) and different
graphics fill settings but it doesn't seem to matter a lot. Is anyone experiencing similar problems?
Is this a DB issue? For everything else the system works quite well: Live TV is not a problem and
DiVX videos are played without a hitch.

Thanks

Marco