[mythtv-users] Harmony 880 Remote?

Chris Lynch lynchseattle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:51:08 UTC 2006

On 1/30/06, Nate Carlson <natecars at natecarlson.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Dave Bixler wrote:
> > Since it's a learning remote, couldn't you just use any profile you
> > wanted?
>
> Yes, but it already has a profile for "MythTV", so I'm wondering if anyone
> has a copy of the corresponding lirc config file to use that config
> profile -- no learning required that way.  :)

I can send my lirc config if you want, but it would also be worth you
spending the time to configure Myth a bit.  I didn't use any "learning"
remote functions, but I did spend time reconfiguring Myth and lirc so I
could have the jumppoints I wanted.  It's a great remote and you don't have
to spend any time doing "learning".