[mythtv-users] Can MythTV do this?

Kris Cote kris at storm3.com
Mon Jan 30 20:02:31 UTC 2006

Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Bronosky
  To: Discussion about mythtv
  Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 12:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Can MythTV do this?

  On http://www.storm3.com you seem to have a few broken links.
  http://www.storm3.com/broadband.html
  http://www.storm3.com/hosting.html
  http://www.storm3.com/support.html

  Kris Cote wrote:
Can MythTV be used to feed say, an apartment complex of 300 suites? What
type of hardware could be used? How many backend servers would be needed?

Thanks
_________________________________
Kris Cote - Storm3 Communications Inc.
http://www.storm3.com
kris at storm3.com
Wholesale  & Retail VoIP in Canada and the USA
Wholesale DSL in every Enabled community in North America

--
Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

I may have missed the answer there, in which case, please point out the article to me, but don't say "check forum X."

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.