No subject

Fri Jan 20 20:58:57 UTC 2006

were gone...

Then I had to do something, when I went back mythfront had crashed with a
"Segmentation Fault".

one, things will get messy and sooner or later, mythfronted *will* crash.

I don't know if there is an official way to report bug, so I thought that
posting here was the best place.

Regards
Jean-Yves

------=_Part_7978_25155635.1138970177543

Hi<br><br>About two days ago I reported how mythtv lost some TV recordings.=
e are two episodes in a row of a program..<br><br>Today, there was two epis=
odes of &quot;Charmed&quot; playing in a row. Of course I will never admit =
that I wanted to watch and record this show and it was purely for testing p=
urposes.
ther from 9:25PM to 10:20PM<br><br>In mythweb, in TV Listing I clicked on t=
he first episode and selected &quot;Record only this showing&quot; and vali=
dated.
the list and the first one was now filling the time 8:30PM to 10:20PM<br><b=
r>On clicking on this episode again, in the summary of the recording it sai=
d:
:20:00 PM (55 mins)<br>
                    (Search: &nbsp;
;for=3DMOVIE%3A+Runaway+Bride">IMDB</a>
                    &nbsp;-&nbsp;
type=3Dall&amp;qs=3DMOVIE%3A+Runaway+Bride">TV.com</a>
                    &nbsp;-&nbsp;
naway+Bride">Google</a>
                    )<br><br>As you can see, while it showed the timing to =
go from 8:30PM to 10:20PM, the length wasn't correct (55 minutes instead of=
 110 minutes)<br>Going into the backend status page, it showed that encoder=
 1 was recording &quot;&quot; and that it would end at 9:20PM.
sting were gone...<br><br>Then I had to do something, when I went back myth=
: each time I try to record a TV episode, that is followed by another one, =
things will get messy and sooner or later, mythfronted *will* crash.
v>

------=_Part_7978_25155635.1138970177543--