[mythtv-users] Colocation for a Mythbox

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Jul 2 00:35:56 UTC 2006

Hi Brian,

Cant talk about it too much as I have an NDA relationship with them (or
used to I guess still valid).

Basically when they signed up to partner with Microsoft their intention
was to become a channel only provider and get out of hardware which is
why they are now drastically undercutting the hardware to 1/4 of cost
etc.

Cheers,
Dean