[mythtv-users] Is there a good way to do bulk imdb lookups from mythvideo?

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:12:43 UTC 2006

I've got a frontend machine stuck on dialup with a very large library
of DVD rips. I'd like to get mythvideo to look up all the titles that
aren't already in the database and then present me the conflict
resolution list at the end of the exercise. Ideally, it would download
posters and information for all the conflicting titles so that I
wouldn't have to wait for it to download them when the conflict was
resolved.

This would let me do a mass lookup, go to sleep, and let my 24.0kbps
dialup chug away in the background.

Some good way to do this?