[mythtv-users] Tips to make my MythTV box feel less like a computer?

Paul Pick paul.pick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:43:11 UTC 2006

> Don't try using myth without a window manager if you plan on launching
> external apps such as xine for mythvideo, you'll most likely end up with
> focus issues.

Well, you should feel free to _try_ mythfrontend without a
window manager, even if you run external apps. I use xine
launched from mythfrontend and no window manager and haven't
had any focus issues (well, none that a button mapped to
'killall mythfrontend' couldn't fix).

--
Paul Pick | paul.pick at gmail.com | http://packrat.dnsalias.org/