[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au-dug using J. Robbos guide

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:05:54 UTC 2006

Doesn't work for me, I get errors:

Execution of ./tv_grab_au-dug aborted due to compilation errors (#1)
    (F) You've said "use strict vars", which indicates that all variables
    must either be lexically scoped (using "my"), declared beforehand using
    "our", or explicitly qualified to say which package the global variable
    is in (using "::").

Uncaught exception from user code:
        Global symbol "$GUIDE" requires explicit package name at
./tv_grab_au-dug line 88.
Global symbol "$URL" requires explicit package name at ./tv_grab_au-dug line
89.
Global symbol "$GUIDE" requires explicit package name at ./tv_grab_au-dug
line 89.
Global symbol "$GUIDE" requires explicit package name at ./tv_grab_au-dug
line 89.
Global symbol "$GUIDE" requires explicit package name at ./tv_grab_au-dug
line 91.
Global symbol "$GUIDE" requires explicit package name at ./tv_grab_au-dug
line 95.