[mythtv-users] Eliminating a ground loop/hum

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Thu Jul 6 05:24:53 UTC 2006

I confess that I'm just assuming it's 60hz hum; I didn't check it
with a tuning fork or anything :)

I'll take all of these suggestions (and any others I get!!) and see
if I can crack this egg with one or a combination of them. I'll
update the list on my results when I get a chance.

--
owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'But I have that within which passes show,