[mythtv-users] setting up IR Blaster

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:22:53 UTC 2006

Hi,
I followed the link below and I found the instructions very simple.
http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/blog/?p$.
I downloaded the lirc package from the same link and followed the
instructions given.(one thing I hadn't seen is I hadn't come across anything
like choosing the Hauppauge card while running the command ./configure ,I
just selected configure & save configuration and proceeded)
But while checking the status by

 linux:~ # modprobe lirc_dev debug=1 && modprobe lirc_pvr150 debug=1

given me the following error message……..

FATAL:Module lirc_pvr150 not found…..

Please suggest me regarding!

Thanks!